At one point everyone manages to lose important data that was stored on their iPhone. Data loss can be caused by a bunch of different factors, maybe you lost your iPhone or a virus deleted all your information, whatever the case do not worry since the market is filled with data recovery software. Losing data in this day and age is very annoying since everyone stores important information on their devices, from photos to credit card information. We are going to list the top 4 iPhone data recovery software that are available on the market right now.
Dr. Fone for iOS
One of the best and most trustful recovery software out there is Dr. Fone. This software can recover your lost data straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and it can even gather data from your personal iCloud backup. Thesoftware is compatible with iOS 9 or latest versions, and with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista XP as well as with Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Dr. Fone is really simple to use, once you connect the iOS device to your PC the software will automatically scan for lost data such as photos, messages, notes and so on and then it gives you the option to retrieve them. Worth mentioning is that the free version of Dr. Fone only shows you the deleted data but it doesn’t allow you to recover it.
- The software supports all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad versions;
- It can even recover data from apps such as Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp and so on;
- It also recovers data from iCloud backup and the iTunes backup;
- You can use it to recover all sorts of data like call history, browser bookmarks, contacts, notes, etc.
Tipard promises to recover all your lost files, nothing gets left out. What sets the software apart from others is that it can recover 19 types of documents and not only the standard photos, videos and contacts formats. The user interface is very simple, and all you have to do is plug the designed iOS device into your PC and a list with recoverable files will pop up and from there on you can select which ones you want to save. A cool feature the software brings is that it offers images preview.
The software supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and even Windows XP. The supported Mac OS X are all the Mac OS X 10.5 or above.
- It can recover data from all iOS devices;
- Gives the user a preview of the lost files;
- Extracts files from iTunes backups in a format that all PCs can open.
In case you lost important data files from your iPhone and you can’t access your backup drive you don’t have to worry since EaseUS will access all blocked iTunes backup files. The software automatically reads your iTunes backup file and then provides you with a list of your lost contacts, photos messages and so on. One cool feature Ease US brings is that it gives its user the option to save deleted contacts straight to his contact list.
EaseUS MobiSaver supports all Mac OS X and Windows versions.
- Gives a preview of all lost files;
- The software is compatible with the latest iPhone 7 and iOS 10;
- Recovers all lost data including Notes, Photos, MMS, Contacts, etc.
iSkysoft iPhone for Mac Data Recovery
The software promises that once used, the iPhone user will never lose its data again. In case of a system failure the iSkysoft iPhone software is the best one you can use. What gives the software an edge over its competitor is the fact that it recovers your erased or blocked information very fast. It will even recover deleted WhatsApp conversations or Safari bookmarks.
The supported PC operating systems are Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and all Mac OS X versions.
- Recovers files very fast;
- Gives the user the option to preview his files before saving them;
- It’s capable of recovering 12 different formats of files;
- Can also recover data from the user’s personal iTunes backup file.